Friday, November 03, 2006

Photos from the Harry Potter film set

The making of the fifth Harry Potter film (Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix) is well underway now.

Photos from the set are available here. There's some things that I really like :D

Firstly, the much debated on-line Harry Potter looking like a geek look :D This is obviously for the Ministry hearing and I think it's great and very appropriate (most wizards in the books do not have a good sense of how to dress, so I think it's very appropriate that it comes out more when they have to dress for an official occasion ;) ). Of course lots of people on-line just think it looks horrible and that they shouldn't do that, but I love it ;-P

And here's a picture of Dolores Umbridge in her office (one of the meanest villains in the books). I think they've got her absolutely spot on!

Anyway, so far those pics make me feel very optymistic about the film :) From those pics it looks like they've understood the quirky sense of humour in the books much better this time, but we shall see! :) First trailer will be out on Novemeber the 20th I think.

No comments: