Saturday, November 11, 2006

More Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix photos

This is a follow-up to one of my previous posts. Rather than pictures from the set, these are screen captures from the film.

You can see the Dursleys here and I think they are absolutely brilliant. It's a bit like what Cuaron started doing in film 3, but better - it's kind of like a nightmare version of a typical British middle class family, don't you think? (and so true to the books I think as well!)

This is Harry fighting the Dementors at the beginning of the book/film (the Dursleys photo I think is after this fight - that would explain why Dudley is that pale). What I love again is the detail - that sort of graffiti on a very grey, dirty wall is how I remember a lot of London when I was little (that was the late 80s, early 90s which is more or less when Harry Potter is set).

And here is Umbridge firing Trelawney and they really do have her spot on - the clothes, the expression, just great! :D

No comments: