Sunday, December 03, 2006

Freaky deaths

The BBC somehow managed to report three deaths that rather freaked me out in very short succession of each other.

Here's the story of Mariesa Weber, who was missing and then finally found dead by her family wedged upside down behind a bookcase in her room.

This is about a baby murdered in a microwave.

And this is about a boy who was eaten alive by a herd of pigs.

At first I read these stories in the way I would read a fictional horror story (I even once saw a film in which one of the characters was eaten alive by pigs). But then after a moment of reading and thinking about it I totally freak out - it's real! People really do die like that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i've heard the urban legend that an american lady tried to dry a cat in a microwave... may be was similar logic in this