Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Year Post

Just a totally random post as usual ;-P (By the way, I might be updating my blog a little less in January... we'll see...)

Anyway, firstly something that should have been in my Christmas post, but I was sent this link a bit late, so I'm including it in my New Year post instead:


Secondly, there's lots of end of the year articles, statistics, polls etc. few of which I find interesting ;-P (even the Bollywood ones don't seem to be holding my attention) But here are two exceptions to the rule...
This is a ranking of 100 strange facts compiled from BBC news stories in 2006.
And here's something for movie buffs - the IMDb Starmeter. Every year IMDb (the biggest movie database on-line) compiles a ranking of the most visited star pages, which may well be one of the best ways of determining who are the most popular film stars in the world...

No comments: