Sunday, December 24, 2006

A Christmas post

So, er, Merry Christmas everyone :D

Here's a Christmas card from Greenpeace (it's rather indoctrinating, but I still think it's nice ;-P).

This on the other hand is a rather amazing (and ridiculous) show of Christmas lights which my mum sent me a link to:

You can read more about it here.

And finally I wanted to link to PotterCast #68 (right-click on the link to download the mp3) which has some absolutely amazing Christmas Carols with Harry Potter lyrics (they start at about 0:33:30 on the file). My personal favourites are the one to Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer about Moaning Myrtle (about 0:35:30) and the one which is supposed to be Snape singing (about 0:42:30). Of course they'll probably only be funny to those who read Harry Potter obsessively, but I still thought I'd pass the link on ;-P

No comments: