Sunday, March 30, 2008

I am currently addicted to...

...a totally random Bollywood film clip on youtube. It's from an old Shahrukh film which I haven't seen called Zamana Deewana (1995). From what I understand the story is about the police trying to stop the violence between two rival gangs. Rather than tackle the gangs directly the police have decided to try and make the children of the two gang leaders fall in love.
The clip is a dance number between the children. If I'm not mistaken, at this point the two of them have been captured by the police and handcuffed to each other. They've realized what the police is trying to do, so they pretend to be in love (while hitting and strangling each other when the officers aren't looking) so as to make the police let them go.

I'm not sure why I'm addicted to it... Mid-90s Bollywood is usually not something I get addicted to easily - especially if it's a dance sequence. But somehow I keep turning this one on again and again...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.