Friday, October 27, 2006

My attempt at a blog

Ok, so I'm making another attempt at blogging. My last one was a bit of a disaster (aka, I just didn't update my blog at all ;-P), so I'm starting over...
I want to do some blogging because at times I'm getting to the point where I think I need a Pensieve... There's this quote from "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" which goes like this:
'What is it?' Harry asked shakily.
'This? It is called a Pensieve," said Dumbledore. 'I sometimes find, and I am sure you know the feeling, that I simply have too many thoughts and memories crammed into my mind.'
'Er,' said Harry, who couldn't truthfully say that he had ever felt anything of the sort.

Now unlike Harry, I do feel like that (even though whenever somebody asks me how I am and what's been going on in my life I go completely blank and have no idea what to answer) and I think the solution is to write. The problem is that I'm useless at keeping a diary - I kind of need an audience (pathetic, I know). Regardless of if anybody actually reads this blog, I will have this feeling that I'm writing to somebody, so that helps. And that is why anybody visiting this blog will be subjected to my ramblings and youtube videos and articles I found interesting ;-P (that is if I post at least once a month which didn't happen in my previous blog attempt ;-P )

No comments: