Sunday, April 22, 2007

Second Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Trailer

I've left it a bit long between posts again and as usual when I leave it long, my posts are short ;-P (incidently, I'm still much better than Ziggy who has just started updating his blog for the first time in about 18 months ;)).

Anyway, the next Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix trailer is out, wheee! :D Check it out if you want to:

There's a lot about it that I like, but I hate the music. It's such a typical high drama, high action soundtrack and I think it kills a lot of the details (if you concentrate on trying to get the soundtrack out of your head you can actually see a little bit of the political aspect that the director, David Yates, has talked about). I'm also a bit worried about how overloaded with special effects both these trailers have been. I hope the whole film will not be like this.
My favourite part of the trailer is Umbridge's laugh (in fact I just generally love the way Umbridge has been portrayed full stop ;) ).
What about your thoughts? :)

No comments: